Soy Wax Candles are the Most Popular Natural Wax.
Soy wax candles should be your number one choice for natural wax candles. As more and more people are concerned with the air quality in their home. And what they bring into their homes. They are looking at everything, including the candles they burn and other home scenting devices that are coming onto the market almost daily.
Going With Natural Soy Wax
Soy wax candles are gaining popularity by an astonishing 30% a year. Mainly because of a few main benefits namely:
- Soy Wax burns cooler than paraffin or gel, which makes the candle last much longer and not as dangerous to children or pets.
- Soy Wax is a 100% biodegradable vegetable based by-product, not a petroleum based by-product, it's a healthy wax.
- Soy Wax is not carcinogenic and is not toxic, no unhealthy fumes filling your home and lungs.
- Soy Wax is an American grown product, helps the US economy and the American farmer.
- Soy Wax is biodegradable, cleans up easily with warm, soapy water.
- Soy Wax produces less soot, approximately 90% less soot than paraffin waxes, so no sooty film on ceilings, walls, drapes and shelves.
- Soy Wax burns cooler, so it lasts longer, saving you money in the long run.
- Soy Wax is made from renewable resources and doesn't contribute to our dependence on foreign oil.
- Many asthmatics, and allergy sufferers report no breathing problems with a soy wax candle as they did with petroleum based waxes.
- Soy Wax holds the candle color and scent better than petroleum based candles, without any special additives.
The facts and benefits to you, your family, and your home are obvious. Not just to avoid damage to your home and health. But the satisfaction that comes with burning soy wax candles in your home is the just the smart choice.
Is it any wonder that the Environmental Protection Agency
"states that levels of air pollution inside the home can be two to five times higher — and occasionally up to 100 times higher — than outdoor levels.
So it’s not surprising that the EPA has declared indoor air quality as one of the top five most urgent environmental risks to public health."
Here is another great resource with tips on going green at home
(opens in new window) and how to get the whole family involved, even the kids.
Soy wax is also used in many other products such as lotions, soaps, balms and even massage candles. It is believed to have a therapeutic effect on the skin and body also.
Top of Soy Wax Candles
Vegetable Candle Wax
Palm Oil Candle Wax
Bayberry Candle Wax
Bees Wax Candles Wax