Aromatherapy Soy Candles
Need I Say More?
No, not really, but I will. Aromatherapy soy candles really only consist of three things. Not many but we have to be right on target here we can not fudge on any of these.
- Number One They have to be a 100% soy wax candle or a combination of all natural waxes.
- Number Two They have to have an all cotton wick or used in electric melter or a melter that uses a soy tea light candle.
- Number Three They have to have the most pure essential oil you can find.
Yep, it's that easy, just those three ingredients
And you have the perfect aromatherapy soy candle. If anyone of these are missing or being fudged on. You may just be giving yourself the migraine you're trying to get rid of. Or you could tense up into a little ball and roll away.
Now, we don't want that to happen, do we? I am of the belief that if a scent, say like fuel fumes can make you feel ill, or dizzy. It is only fair to assume that a relaxing pleasant scent will make you feel good and maybe even better than that. It may make you feel terrific, romantic or put you right smack dab in the middle of a very blissful state.
We work way to hard not to take a little time for ourselves with a little bit of luxury and relaxation.
There is a therapeutic essential oil for just about anything that ails you. Here's a short list.
- Chamomile Relaxation, Insomnia, Headaches, Stress and many more therapeutic uses, Chamomile and Lavender a great blend for anything stress related.
- Lavender All the above plus, tends to dull pain.
- Lemongrass Interferes with pain signals in the brain.
- Angelica, Bergamot and Cardamom Depression and stress.
- Jasmine, Peppermint and Rosemary Will keep you alert, Do Not Use Peppermint During Pregnancy.
- Neroli, Orange, Rose and Ylang YlangAre known to lower blood pressure.
- Anise Morning sickness,
- French Basil Relieves coughs and congestion.
- Clove Nausea and toothaches.
- Coriander Fatique and flu.
- Eucalyptus Respiratory infections and clears sinuses.
- Patchouli Soothes and clarifies thinking.
There are hundreds more, maybe thousands more of essential oils and most can be found in aromatherapy soy candles.
Even though regular scented soy candles don't have the therapeutic qualities as do the aromatherapy candles. They tend to relax and comfort also at far less cost. So don't underestimate this close cousin.
A Myth Dispelled....
It is believed by some and rumors have been spread that essential oils pose a danger to our feline friends, this is basically false. These plant extracts along with their carrier oils (basically baby oil) are not harmful to pets. BUT, in the case of cheap essential oils that have chemicals added to them may cause harm to pets.
So make sure you are buying candles with pure essential oils. And also make sure the candles in what ever form are made from all natural wax, preferably soy or a soy and natural wax blend.
Back to Home Page From
Aromatherapy Soy Candles
Don't Forget to Bookmark Us At
Your Favorite Bookmarking Site Listed Below