"Discover all the Facts about Healthy Scented Soy Candles!"
Great site, very friendly, which is nice.
I love the soy candles, and
thought, gee, maybe I could do my own.
Karen in Ontario
Which Would You Rather Have In Your Home?
|This or .....
"Why Scented Soy Candles?"
Amazingly 8 out of 10 homes in the
US and Canada and probably worldwide burn candles, even more
shockingly 90% of these candle lovers are burning unhealthy, toxic
candles. And only 10% have discovered a cleaner burning, non-toxic
alternative...natural soy wax candles...
Talk about a growth industry...
The candle industry is huge, it is approaching $3 billion in sales a year according to recent counts. This industry is growing at approximately 30% a year. The majority of that growth is coming from the scented soy candle industry.
With people being more and more concerned with our environment and the green movement,
...natural wax candles such as scented soy candles, vegetable, palm, bayberry, and beeswax candles are coming into their own. They are gaining in popularity as more and more candle lovers become aware of natural wax candles and they're many benefits.
These scented soy candles are all made from renewable, eco-friendly resources. You can rest assured, if the candle you have in your home right now does not say 100% soy, or an all natural wax blend, made with palm oil, beeswax or bayberry, it is more than likely one of the petroleum based candles.
Here we will concentrate most of our efforts on scented soy candles, they have the largest selection of scents, colors and thusly the most popular of the all-natural wax candles.
I discovered a clean burning, healthy candle back in 2001
In April of 2001 we were getting our house ready to sell, and of course the question came up whether to paint the inside. Or just offer an allowance for painting the kitchen and living room.
The Realtor almost insisted the best choice would be to paint it ourselves, exactly what I didn't want to hear.
It was like someone hit me with a hammer...
When I pulled the stick on border off the kitchen walls I couldn't believe how stained the walls had become. How did we not notice this and what caused it?
The guy at the paint store told us barring any furnace problems, smokers in the home or a cooking accident. He had seen this many times with candle lovers. He asked if we burned candles, which we did almost daily. He said the soot from the candles was probably the culprit.
I vowed then and there as much as I enjoyed the candles and experimenting with different scents. We would NOT be burning candles in our new home.
I missed the candles, the ambiance, the great smelling scents. So I did what most people do now. I fired up the old computer and Googled "clean burning candles". That was 5 years ago.
Now don't get me wrong, I didn't make this my life purpose for the last 5 years, but I got interested, very interested. I learned a lot, and my hope is that this site will help you as well.
"In these pages you will learn what I learned, don't miss anything, bookmark this site now, you WILL want to come back..."
History - We will discover the history of candles and how
candles came into being, the scented candle history, and most
important what happened in 1996 that changed the candle industry
forever. Watch the short video, you will love it.
- The Myths - We will
discover who's telling the truth and who's blowing smoke, what the
difference is between heavily scented, triple scented, quality scented,
or whatever adjective the marketing people can come up with.
Waxes - We will look at the different waxes, which ones are
organic, which ones are healthy, which ones are sooty and which ones
are very low soot. What you need to know about wax blends and much more.
Scents - Here we will discover the different essential oils or scented candle oil
and fragrances that go into scented soy candles and we will also learn
if all scented candles are aromatherapy candles, you may be surprised.
Wicks - Here we find out all about wicks, which are safe for
you and your family and which aren't . I will also reveal
which wick has been banned in America and Australia but still being
sold today in large discount stores. And you wonder how they
can sell them so cheap, not any more.
- The Gift Ideas -
We learn why candles are the Number 1 gift in America Today.
And how to put together your own gift of scented soy candles,
soy soaps and make it look like you bought it at the finest boutique.
Candle Business- Here we go into the candle business,
if you want to make money from home, the soy candle business
has created it's own cottage industry. No matter if you want
to make your own scented soy candles, or any of the several ways you
can make a great income with scented soy candles.
Accessories - The truth about toppers, candle
lighters, wick trimmers, candle snuffers, flameless candles,
candle melters, candle kits, it's all here.
Types - We look at what the difference is between
wax melts and soy tarts, tea lights
, votives, pillars, jar candles,
lotion candles, massage candles and the list goes on. If you're
in a dorm, office or anywhere you can't burn candles, you will love
these options of flame less or electric melters.
Newsletter - Coming Soon, our newsletter, our first copy is not off the press yet. But you can sign up now and be one of the first to get our very first copy. You will get up to the minute updates, what's hot, and what's new in scented soy candles.
- Fundraising Ideas-
Just about any candle site, not just soy wax candle site,
will offer some way to use their candle as fundraisers. Why
is that? Because people love and buy scented candles!
It's better than all the other options and is a great seller
and money maker for any fundraisers in the family.
- About Me - Check out my about me page, no bragging. Just letting you know who I am. Find out how you can have me send you a scented soy votive candle free.
- How To Make Soy Candles - Check out the How To Make Soy Candles Videos and Tutorials. 10 count 'em 10 step by step videos on how to make scented soy candles.
- Site Map - Don't miss anything on this site check out our Site Map.
I hope you enjoy your stay and come back often. Tell your friends, I would really appreciate it. If you ever have any questions or corrections feel free to Contact Me Directly
Back To Top of Scented Soy Candles
- Scented Soy Candles News
- The Scented Soy Candles Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes. Subscribe here. Just click the orange button on the left or the orange icon in your address bar.
- My About Me Page
- This page is everything you ever wanted to know about me, your's truly Darwin Schoenwald
- History of Candles Then and Now!
- History of Candles from the very first candle to the 21st century natural wax candle it's all here
- Richly Scented Candle? A Myth?
- Is a richly scented candle real of just a myth, find out the real truth.
- Candle Wax! How many can there be?
- Candle wax for a scented wax candle can be made out of just about everything, but there is only a few waxes that are safe and healthy.
- Scented Candle Oil comes in Fragrant and Essential Oils.
- Discover all the possibilities of scented candle oil, how it's made, whether it's fragrance or aromatherapy....
- Aromatherapy Essential Oils Info
- Aromatherapy essential oils must be 100% pure essential oils to be effective, but not necessary to have a great scented candle...
- Can Candle Wicks Make Or Break A Candle?
- Candle wicks are the brains of every candle, learn about which wicks are safe, healthy and what to look for....
- A Unique Gift Idea, Healthy Low Soot Candles!
- For that unique gift idea that will be remembered for a long, long time, but are budget friendly and look like they came from the finest boutique's...
- Candle Supplies! What We Need To Know About Candle Accessories
- Candle Supplies! Discover the tips and techniques on all of the scented soy candles accessories and supplies and how to use them properly...
- All Candle Types Can Be Scented Soy Candles....
- You don't have to feel cheated because you want to invest in a natural wax candle, they come in all candle types, shapes and sizes for every occasion....
- A Wholesale Candles Business...The Best Way To Start
- Starting a wholesale candles business can be a lucrative adventure. Or are you just looking to buy some cheap candles for your own use?
- Tapered Candles, The Classy, Elegant, Traditional Candle....
- Tapered candles are the classy traditional candles. When you think of an elegant dinner. A wedding ceremony. Or just a beautiful centerpiece on your dining room table, Tapered candle are the elegant
- How To Make Soy Candles including Videos
- How to make soy candles including videos that goes through the whole step by step process of how to make candles and a few tips to get you started making your own unique candles.....
- Fundraising Ideas With Scented Soy Candles
- Fundraising ideas...here's what should be on the top of your list when searching for a great fundraising campaign for your school, church, any civic organization,
- Sitemap For Scented Soy Candles Info Center
- Sitemap for www.scented-soy-candles-info.com
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Our newsletter will bring you up to date news on scented soy candles and how to turn your love of scented soy candles into a lucrative home business...
- Contact Me Directly
- Contact Me if you have any questions or comments about Scented-Soy-Candles-Info,com or anything to do with scented candles or any natural wax candles,...
- Terms of Service and Conditions for www.scented-soy-candles-info.com
- This is all of our terms of service and conditions for www.scented-soy-candles-info.com
- Contribute to Scented Soy Candles1
- Would you like to share your knowledge about scented soy candles? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.
Free Gift! Our Guide To Aromatherapy 30 Page Ebook
Your website is incredible!!!!
I learned much. I chuckled
when you stated to not expect
your "first pour" to be perfect.
LOL My first pour was last
week and was mediocre.
Try try again. Right?
Your site has been very
helpful to me. I have
learned a lot from it,
thank you so much.
I plan on using recycled
Thanks again for your